Thursday, April 30, 2015

I am still here

I know I have been rather absent this month, so I do apologize!

I think my only reasoning behind it is that it's been very busy at my day job (because of course genealogy is my night job!! haha) and also I had a few party events this month and some meetings with friends, which in a good way, took a bit of time from focusing on my blog.

The month of May could look even bleaker with my posts. The main reason being is that I will be on vacation from May 11th through May 22nd in Florida. It should be a very good time :)

I may create some posts and delay their publication so my blog doesn't look like I abandoned it over the last two months. I will see what I can fit in before I head off.

Until then - Happy Blogging fellow genealogists :)


No comments:

Post a Comment